[meta-freescale] Console text mixing with Qt5 app (eglfs)

Malyga alex.malyga at yandex.ru
Thu Apr 3 00:02:10 PDT 2014

> Hi!
> I've built core-image-minimal from yocto master for wandboard-dual and
then cross compiled Qt5 for wandboard. Everything works almost fine, except
two things:

> 1. libudev.so.* are missing in the image rootfs - what shoud I add to
conf/local.conf to make them install?
> 2. When I run Qt Cinematic Experience (I've only test with this so far) I
can see blinking cursor underneath, as well as console characters blinking
when typeing on the keyboard. Looks like console and Qt5 application are
mixing on the framebuffer. How can I solve this?