[meta-freescale] iMX6 Qt / EGLFS

Juha Vuolle juvuolle at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 03:04:59 PDT 2013

2013/9/27 Thomas Senyk <thomas.senyk at pelagicore.com>:
> On Wednesday, 25 September, 2013 14:55:51 Bell, Andrew [Allen & Heath UK]
> wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> Could someone tell me the current state of next branch for iMX6 solo / dual
>> lite for EGLFS support ?
>
> It's working flawlessly :)

Confirm that, beautiful and performant :-)

I had the same issue with EGL library. I didn't look for proper
solution at that point in time but hacked.

If you feel like hacking too:
look for libEGL-fb.so and GAL library under your yocto build directory
and copy them to the sysroot (IIRC  /usr/lib) --> linking should now
pass.
Then do the same on the device to be able to run apps.

Should work.