[meta-freescale] Master - Perf compile error

Jose Mª Ferreiro jose.ferreiro at horus.es
Thu Sep 26 09:37:02 PDT 2013

Hi

We do a ./repo sync and bitbaked again.
After some hours, it give us another compile error at these stddefs.h
lines compilin a qt-x11 module:

enum {
               false=0,
               true=1
}

The error: undeclared identifier false.

We want to compile the master-branch + linux-fscl to see how last
graphic driver works. Perhaps is it not a good idea since master can be
more unstable? Or must it work mostly of times?

Thanks