[meta-freescale] Master - Perf compile error

Jose Mª Ferreiro jose.ferreiro at horus.es
Thu Sep 26 05:24:03 PDT 2013

Hello

We are trying to build Yocto master with linux-fslc for a iMX6Q
Sabrelite board and we got this error at perf.c:
#include <lk/debugfs.h> No such file or directory

This line from perf tool has changed from dylan to master. At dylan it was:
#include "util/debugfs.h"

On the other way, linux-imx must have that header (because it compiles
with Yocto master) but I don´t know if I can use them ... or how to use
them.

Also I looked for and I found some people saying linux-fslc does not
provide some headers, but I can not find anyone saying how I can add them.

Any clue?

Thank you and best regards