[meta-freescale] toolchain issue with with-libtool-sysroot unrecognized

JC jc at vtkloud.com
Wed Sep 4 11:26:02 PDT 2013

Hi Otavio

On 04/09/2013 19:03, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> When I run the configure step, I get a warning :
> configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-libtool-sysroot
>
> This shouldn't be so bad, but unfortunately, because of this warning, I
> get
> the following issue: when I try to run the generated binary, I get :
>
> /lib/ld-linux.so.3: No such file or directory
>

> I use autotools based projects in toolchain daily at our projects and
> customer projects and it works fine. Without further research in logs
> and code access it is hard to do a better bet.

You are right. It's impossible to tell more, so here are more details:

Makefile.am:
SUBDIRS =
bin_PROGRAMS = hello

configure.ac:
AC_INIT([hello], 0.1.0, trevor.woerner at linaro.org, hello)
AC_CONFIG_SRCDIR(hello.c)
AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR(.)
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE([foreign no-dist-gzip dist-bzip2 1.9])

SUBDIRS=""

AC_PROG_CC
AC_PROG_INSTALL
AC_PROG_LN_S

AC_OUTPUT(Makefile)

hello.c:
#include <stdio.h>
main()
         {
            printf("Hello World!\n");
         }

I don't know what kind of logs I should post to help investigate the issue?

Regards
Jay