[meta-freescale] Linux imx6qsabresd 3.0.35-1.1.0+yocto+g21304e1 networking problem

Aleksandr amur at elvees.com
Thu Oct 17 04:26:35 PDT 2013

> I almost remember I faced several networking problems on 1.1.0 release, but
it was on sabre lite board (not sabre sd). And I cannot remember if it was due
to kernel or hardware or my local network

> Would you be able to use dora instead? It's 3.0.35-4.1.0 kernel

Thank you for reply, Daiane. I am using "L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_images_MX6" now.
I also used "oneiric.tgz" whith contain Ubuntu linaro filesystem. In both of
them i get same issue. I mean same error messages and not working network.
But with linaro ubuntu network were working a few minutes. But then it stoped
working again.
Regards.