[meta-freescale] Streaming udp video through mfw_isink

Fernando Castilho fernandocastilho at flexmedia.com.br
Thu Oct 3 11:24:58 PDT 2013

Hello everybody,

I have been testing yocto 1.4.2 (using mx28evk as configuration) lately,
but I haven't found how to remap a pin from imx287 to work with my
board. After some struggle, I can boot it, log, access through ssh, use
application uart0 with minicom (as if I was using the evk).

I used the pin SAIF1_SDATA0/PWM_7/SAIF0_SDATA1/GPIO3_26 (E8) to reset
the Phys (instead of
ENET0_RX_CLK/ENET0_RX_ER/ENET0_1588_EVENT2_IN/GPIO4_13 (F3) as drawn on
the imx28evk)
I tried without success to patch uboot (changing iomux.c and mx28evk.c,
making patch files to apply the changes - it looked like the process was
ok, but the result wasn't as I hoped).

Another issue that I have been facing: my Phys are using the addresses 1
and 2 (they can't use 0 as mii address, hardware limitation - from the
chip manufacturer) but in Uboot console's "mii info" tells me that I
have 3 Phys (0, 1, 2) and I realized that 0 is a clone from 2 - when Phy
2 is linked, Phy 0 and Phy 2 shows the change of state. It looks like a
bug, but the first problem has some priority right now...

Can someone please point me the way?

Thanks,
Untitled Document

Antes de imprimir pense em sua responsabilidade e compromisso com o MEIO
AMBIENTE !!