[meta-freescale] tslib in fsl-image-gui

Trevor Woerner trevor.woerner at linaro.org
Fri Jun 28 05:26:32 PDT 2013

On 24 June 2013 21:58, Alexey Mednyy <swexru at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Yocto if I run ts_calibrate util I've got:
> "tslib: Selected device uses a different version of the event protocol
> than tslib was compiled for"

I just built fsl-image-gui and ran ts_calibrate and it appears to work
fine[1]. I know this isn't the sort of answer you were hoping for, but
maybe if you tried pulling the latest master and building again it
might work? Are you working off of master? That's what I used. I
assume you're talking about the fsl-image-gui that comes as part of
meta-fsl-demos?

[1] Personally I don't have a touchscreen device (just a regular
monitor) but the application started up and was asking for a touch
just fine.