[meta-freescale] Sabrelite Boot

Daiane Angolini daiane.angolini at freescale.com
Tue Jun 18 10:50:52 PDT 2013

On 06/18/2013 02:38 PM, Eric Nelson wrote:
> On 06/18/2013 10:05 AM, Fabio Estevam wrote:
>> Hi Eric,
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Eric Nelson
>> <eric.nelson at boundarydevices.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I thought this would only take a few minutes, but I did put
>>> together a U-Boot "Getting started" guide:
>>>          http://boundarydevices.com/u-boot-on-i-mx6/
>>>

>> Excellent document! Very good work, Eric.
>>

> Thanks Fabio,
>
> BTW, there's a thread on i.MX Community that I think
> is misleading:
>      https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-93844
>
> Daiane, you indicate that the manufacturing tool works
> for SABRE Lite, but there's currently no support for
> the USB OTG port in main-line U-Boot.

Well, I can only say for myself. And I'm always scared when my board
does not seems to be alive.

In the past, when I was still working with sabrelite. I used mfgtools to
copy *any* uboot to nor and then make anything needed afterwards.

The only think I'm sure. We (meta-fsl-arm) have a problem. Sabrelite
does not work out of box. It must be fixed someway.

I hope we can find a way that keeps imx6sabrelite.conf file. Because
several people are working this sabrelite.

---
Daiane