[meta-freescale] Sabrelite Boot

Eric Nelson eric.nelson at boundarydevices.com
Tue Jun 18 10:38:59 PDT 2013

On 06/18/2013 10:05 AM, Fabio Estevam wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Eric Nelson
> <eric.nelson at boundarydevices.com> wrote:
>
>> I thought this would only take a few minutes, but I did put
>> together a U-Boot "Getting started" guide:
>>          http://boundarydevices.com/u-boot-on-i-mx6/
>>

> Excellent document! Very good work, Eric.

Thanks Fabio,

BTW, there's a thread on i.MX Community that I think
is misleading:
	https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-93844

Daiane, you indicate that the manufacturing tool works
for SABRE Lite, but there's currently no support for
the USB OTG port in main-line U-Boot.

Troy's been trying to get time to remedy this, but
hasn't yet done so.

Does someone know something that I'm missing?

Is anybody else working on this?

This is also the gating item for Android Fastboot
support, and the biggest omission in main-line.

We have a feature matrix available here:
	http://boundarydevices.com/main-line-u-boot-for-i-mx6-sabre-lite-and-nitrogen6x/

Please advise,

Eric