[meta-freescale] Sabrelite Boot

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Jun 17 12:52:42 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 7:43 PM, Eric Nelson
<eric.nelson at boundarydevices.com> wrote:
>> Than I tried to rewrite the UBoot in Nand with the wiki of linaro  (
>> https://wiki.linaro.org/Boards/MX6QSabreLite )
>
> Why did you do this part? Was it because of this bit in the U-Boot
> README?
>
> Otavio, does the "mx6qsabrelite" configuration place U-Boot in
> unformatted space?
>
> I'm not seeing that a boot script is created in the machine layer:
>
> https://github.com/Freescale/meta-fsl-arm-extra/blob/master/conf/machine/imx6qsabrelite.conf

It does; I am thinking in make it (imx6qsabrelite) an alias to
nitrogen board. This way people don't get confused about  missing
machine but it works as expected.

Do you have a blog post or something explaining how to put the u-boot
in the NOR?

http://www.ossystems.com.br        http://projetos.ossystems.com.br