[meta-freescale] Vivante OpenCL Examples Source

Sébastien Taylor me at staylor.ca
Mon Jun 17 08:33:06 PDT 2013

The issue is dependency between the Vivante OpenCL libraries that isn't implicit.  If the libCLC.so isn't found the compilation simply fails every time.  I understand that it makes sense to separate the CL and CLC libraries as one might want to use pre-compiled .cl files but the silently failing is an issue.  This is all of course all Vivante and uncontrollable by Yocto.  As far as Yocto is concerned libCL.so and libCLC.so should probably be considered interdependent by default.

If not familiar with OpenCL, when I refer to compilation I mean run-time compilation of the .cl kernels.