[meta-freescale] Vivante OpenCL Examples Source

Daiane Angolini daiane.angolini at freescale.com
Mon Jun 3 06:23:09 PDT 2013

I'm so sorry, but I still does not understand what is the issue...

On 06/02/2013 04:44 PM, Sébastien Taylor wrote:
> Sorry I wasn't clear.  Using my old LTIB setup I was able to correctly
> get the compiler errors on the console, fixing them allows the
> application to run.

So, using LTIB you got an error that you fixed. OK

   Meanwhile my yocto installation still wouldn't run
> with the fix.

Which fix????? I suppose it's the same fix you made on LTIB, but what is
that fix?

   I confirmed to be using the same Vivante libraries but
> noticed my installation was missing a few of the libraries compared to
> LTIB and adding these solved the issue.  I believe libCLC.so was the
> missing and required library.

What libraries are you talking about?

---
Daiane