[meta-freescale] Booting Yocto on i.MX35

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Thu Jun 13 12:10:19 PDT 2013

I have an i.MX35 PDK that I'd like to run Yocto on.  I've built
an SD card image using TARGET=imx35pdk.  All went well (past the
small problem of the initial clone of the linux-mainline git
tree - timed out and I downloaded it by hand).  However, when
I set the jumpers to boot from SD card, I get continuous errors:
   ++NAND: RCSR=b000900
   Searching for BBT table in the flash ...
   .
   Found version 1 Bbt0 at block 8191 (0x7ffc0000)
   Total bad blocks: 0
   ... Read from 0x07ec0000-0x07f00000 at 0x00080000: ..
   ... Read from 0x07eb3000-0x07eb4000 at 0x000bf000: .
   PMIC ID: 0x00000010 [Rev: 1.0]
   Board version V2.0
   Launching POST
   Fail, CMD13
   Fail, CMD13

I'll try another SD card when I can get access to one (I'm away
from my office now), but thought I would ask if I've missed something?
Can someone tell me _definitively_ how to set the jumpers for this mode
since the quick start guide and hardware guide don't match??

Thanks for any pointers.

n.b. I'm also interested if anyone out there has had success with
this setup :-)