[meta-freescale] Hob support for Freescale and Wandboard

John Weber rjohnweber at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 14:36:05 PDT 2013

Hi Josh,

Yeah - we've been having that problem.  Otavio narrowed it down to a problem
with the wayland patch and provided another patch to solve it yesterday.

I'm building using master for Poky and meta-openembedded, and master-next in
meta-fsl-arm, meta-fsl-arm-extra, and meta-fsl-demos.  I was able to build today
without a problem.  FYI - this needs to be a clean tmp directory because bad
things happen otherwise.

John