[meta-freescale] Hob support for Freescale and Wandboard

Joshua Kurland joshua.kurland at adtecdigital.net
Tue Jul 30 14:30:21 PDT 2013

Does anyone know if Hob is supported?  My target board is the Wandboard
Dual.  The build crashes on anything that includes x11.  I have tried using
both the Dylan and the Master repo lists, but have not had much luck with
either.

I managed to build an x11 image and an fsl-image-gui image successfully
with the Dylan repo, but I have not been able to recreate those images ever
again.

As a side question, is it possible to have just x11 and gstreamer and have
successful playback or would I need something else to handle the video
passing to x?

Thanks for the help,
Josh Kurland