[meta-freescale] GPU 2d/3d acceleration not working in yocto qte-in-use-image

Eric Bénard eric at eukrea.com
Wed Jul 17 05:26:54 PDT 2013

Hi Otavio,

Le Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:12:14 -0300,
Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> a écrit :

> On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 5:13 AM, Eric Bénard <eric at eukrea.com> wrote:
> > Hi Otavio,
> >
> > Le Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:35:47 -0300,
> > Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> a écrit :
> >>
> >> It is in master-next, at:
> >>
> >> http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/commit/?h=master-next&id=5bc7e2fd94ac9311665bb4aac7cc34c7ac2e9a09
> >>
> > may you please post patches to the mailing list before (or at least
> > when) applying them to the git tree so that some review is possible
> > (more and more patches are applied directly without going to the ML
> > which makes it hard to follow the development) ?
>
> I do; this patch were post long  time ago and I was not tracking it

now I found the previous version which was not sent as a patch but as
an attachement when answering to another thread making its review even
harder.

If you need more examples of commits not sent to the ML, there are these
ones :
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/commit/?h=master-next&id=704b1ad5b307367f2c62b9b33d024aa09ec43d84
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/commit/?h=master-next&id=6589099d872a085c839aede369908b64203c42b1
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/commit/?h=master-next&id=5538fb61375eeffa92329f5f8f22c235d34838ba
and I'm only talking of the last ones but you can find more in the
history.

One solution : is it possible to configure the git server to send a
mail to the ML for each commits so that we get a chance to be notified
of new commits without having to dig in the history each time we
sync ?

Thanks,

Eric