[meta-freescale] GPU 2d/3d acceleration not working in yocto qte-in-use-image

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Jul 17 05:12:14 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 5:13 AM, Eric Bénard <eric at eukrea.com> wrote:
> Hi Otavio,
>
> Le Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:35:47 -0300,
> Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> a écrit :
>> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Carrillodominguez Francisco
>> Alberto-B35153 <B35153 at freescale.com> wrote:
>> > What is the correct way to enable GPU 2D/3D acceleration for imx6 in the Yocto qte-in-use-image?
>>
>> It is in master-next, at:
>>
>> http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/commit/?h=master-next&id=5bc7e2fd94ac9311665bb4aac7cc34c7ac2e9a09
>>
> may you please post patches to the mailing list before (or at least
> when) applying them to the git tree so that some review is possible
> (more and more patches are applied directly without going to the ML
> which makes it hard to follow the development) ?

I do; this patch were post long  time ago and I was not tracking it
anymore. When Francisco said he needed it I wanted to share my last
version so he could give it a try.

I have some patches ready for review and will post them this afternoon.

http://www.ossystems.com.br        http://projetos.ossystems.com.br