[meta-freescale] Problem building fsl-image-gui

Trevor Woerner trevor.woerner at linaro.org
Mon Jul 1 07:29:51 PDT 2013

Hi John,

Thanks for the clarifications. The default branch for this manifest is
"master". Since "repo" is new to me I assumed I wasn't using it
correctly. Turns out I was using "repo" fine, but it was the part
about re-sourcing the setup script that I was missing (since I hadn't
closed the terminal, I assumed I could continue to use the same setup
after switching branches).

In any case, after adding the following to conf/local.conf

    INHIBIT_PACKAGE_DEBUG_SPLIT = "1"

I now get:

    ERROR: QA Issue: qt4-x11-free: Files/directories were installed
but not shipped

Are you getting those too? Is there a way to ignore them as well?