[meta-freescale] meta-fsl-arm forced-updated

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Jan 16 03:57:53 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Eric Bénard <eric at eukrea.com> wrote:
> Hi Otavio,
>
> Le Wed, 16 Jan 2013 09:37:03 -0200,
> Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> a écrit :
>> Just wanted to let you know as you may need to drop those changes from
>> your local branch if you got them in meanwhile.
>>
> you could have revert the patches instead of rebasing the repository
> which is not expected on a public git other peoples are using.

As this was a short window time frame, I preferred to not make the
history dirty. Most users are using danny branch (which was not
affected) so thought it wouldn't hurt too much to make this exception.

> While at it : github is now not in sync with git.yoctoproject.org

It updates automatically pulls the repository from time to time;
however I updated it byhand now.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br