[meta-freescale] meta-fsl-arm forced-updated

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Jan 16 03:37:03 PST 2013

Hello folks,

Yesterday when pushing the repository I mistakenly pushed 5 patches I
were working (and did not finished) related to the GPU rework. I fixed
the repository as soon as I noticed it but you might have got those
changes.

I forced updated the master branch and moved all my patches to another
repository so this does not happen again.

Just wanted to let you know as you may need to drop those changes from
your local branch if you got them in meanwhile.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br