[meta-freescale] Non-X11 hardfb amd gpu libraries

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Fri Jan 11 11:38:41 PST 2013

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:27 PM,  <robert.daniels at vantagecontrols.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to locate any non-x11 amd gpu hardfloat libraries for the
> i.MX53.  Since you have them for X11, I was wondering if you have them for
> non-x11 and if so where can I get them.  It looks like the ones used by
> yocto are stored here:
> http://download.ossystems.com.br/bsp/freescale/source/ but I don't see the
> non-x11 amd-gpu-bin-mx51 libraries.

As far as I know we only have 'softfp' libraries; we support just
softfp flavour of the boards because of that. From Yocto point of view
it is quite easy to add support for the 'hardfp' (just enable it) but
as we don't have the GPU libraries for it we did not enable it.

> Any help you can give me would be appreciated.  I've been trying to work
> with Bradley Steward from Freescale but it looks like we've reached the end
> of what he can do on this subject.
>
> I'm sending this email as suggested on:
> https://community.freescale.com/thread/302526

I'm happy people at Community is starting to know more about our work :-)

Please if you have any news about this, share it with us.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br