[meta-freescale] Non-X11 hardfb amd gpu libraries

robert.daniels at vantagecontrols.com robert.daniels at vantagecontrols.com
Fri Jan 11 11:27:51 PST 2013

I'm trying to locate any non-x11 amd gpu hardfloat libraries for the
i.MX53.  Since you have them for X11, I was wondering if you have them for
non-x11 and if so where can I get them.  It looks like the ones used by
yocto are stored here:
http://download.ossystems.com.br/bsp/freescale/source/ but I don't see the
non-x11 amd-gpu-bin-mx51 libraries.

Any help you can give me would be appreciated.  I've been trying to work
with Bradley Steward from Freescale but it looks like we've reached the end
of what he can do on this subject.

I'm sending this email as suggested on:
https://community.freescale.com/thread/302526

Thanks!

Robert Daniels

This email, and any document attached hereto, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this email.  Any
unauthorized, direct or indirect, copying, disclosure, distribution
or other use of the material or parts thereof is strictly
forbidden.