[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm-extra] Initial Wandboard support

John Weber rjohnweber at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 12:42:42 PST 2013

OK - sent that one too early:

My testing so far:

U-boot:
- Boot kernel from FAT filesystem on SD Card (standard Yocto/meta-fsl
method)
- Serial port

TFTP and networking works, I'm fairly sure.  But I have not been able to
test it with this build.

Kernel:
- Serial port
- USB host port works with mass storage, wifi, and HID devices
- Network port
- Both microSD interfaces

Image built:
core-image-minimal