[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm-extra] Initial Wandboard support

John Weber rjohnweber at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 12:38:31 PST 2013

I was able to spend a good amount of free time working on this during the
week this week.

The patchset I just send includes kernel support, u-boot support, and
machine conf support for Wandboard Dual.  I don't have a Wandboard Solo, so
I'm unable to work on that right now.   I do think that there could be a
significant difference because from what I can gather iomux support in Solo
is very different from Dual Lite, but very similar to Quad.

The u-boot patch works with the latest u-boot-imx in master, but I suspect
that it also will apply just fine onto danny.

The kernel patch works with the latest kernel in master (FSL SDK 1.1.0),
and I also suspect that it should apply onto Danny (12.09.01) but I have
not tried it.

To build for Wandboard, you have to set MACHINE ??= 'wandboard-dual' in
your local.conf

My testing so far:

U-boot:
-