[meta-freescale] Initial u-boot support for Wandboard Dual

John Weber rjohnweber at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:29:09 PST 2013

Hi Otavio,

I suspect the Wandboard SDK U-boot is many commits behind the one that is
fetched in the current u-boot-imx_2009.08.bb recipe.  I've asked about the
commit that they used to start with from the freescale git repo, but I
haven't received a response yet.  The diff is pretty large and contains
lots of changes that are not specific to Wandboard.

I based the patch on the diff, only I extracted the necessary changes and
left all of the changes that could be attributed to upstream commits.

I will break up the patch into a series as you suggested.

John