[meta-freescale] Citrix client

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Feb 13 07:21:08 PST 2013

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Calvin Boyd <calvin_boyd at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  I am trying to install the Citrix client/receiver on the iMX6 Sabrelite.
> I built a modified version of the qt-in-use-image using the following
> yocto/poky git repository:
> https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform .  The recipe for
> this image can be found in the meta-fsl-demos layer.  My custom image
> includes firefox, openmotif, and all of the packages included in the
> qt-in-use-image.  To install the Citrix client, I downloaded the *.tar.gz
> file containing the arm version of the client from Citrix's website and
> followed the installation instructions.  I was able to successfully unpack
> the tar ball to / and execute the setupwfc script to install the client.
> The installation appeared successful. However, when I reboot the system,
> nothing is displayed on the monitor any more.  Prior to installing the
> Citrix client, the Qt smarthome application would appear on the screen on
> start-up.  I did notice the following error message on the serial console
> after the reboot:
>
> Stopping Bootlog daemon: mxc_sdc_fb mxc_sdc_fb.0: timeout when waiting for
> flip irq
> apmd[1746]: apmd 3.2.1 interfacing with apm driver 1.13 and APM BIOS 1.2
> imx-ipuv3 imx-ipuv3.0: IPU Warning - IPU_INT_STAT_5 = 0x10800000
> imx-ipuv3 imx-ipuv3.0: IPU Warning - IPU_INT_STAT_10 = 0x00180000
>
> Poky 8.0 (Yocto Project 1.3 Reference Distro) 1.3 imx6qsabrelite ttymxc1
>
> Has anyone else experienced this behaviour?  How can I get the Citrix
> client working on the iMX6 Sabrelite?

I am sorry but this is a too specific question; it is not related to the
BSP and most probably you're doing something wrong in the image.

O.S. Systems provides support for Citrix use (in our case for x86 thin
clients) but this is not related to this forum. If you want more
information contact me privately.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br