[meta-freescale] Citrix client

Calvin Boyd calvin_boyd at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:48:27 PST 2013

I am trying to install the Citrix client/receiver on the iMX6 Sabrelite.  I built a modified version of the qt-in-use-image using the following yocto/poky git repository: https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform .  The recipe for this image can be found in the meta-fsl-demos layer.  My custom image includes firefox, openmotif, and all of the packages included in the qt-in-use-image.  To install the Citrix client, I downloaded the *.tar.gz file containing the arm version of the client from Citrix's website and followed the installation instructions.  I was able to successfully unpack the tar ball to / and execute the setupwfc script to install the client.  The installation appeared successful. However, when I reboot the system, nothing is displayed on the monitor any more.  Prior to installing the Citrix client, the Qt smarthome application would appear on the screen on start-up.  I did notice the following error message on the serial console after the reboot:

Stopping Bootlog daemon: mxc_sdc_fb mxc_sdc_fb.0: timeout when waiting for flip irq
apmd[1746]: apmd 3.2.1 interfacing with apm driver 1.13 and APM BIOS 1.2
imx-ipuv3 imx-ipuv3.0: IPU Warning - IPU_INT_STAT_5 = 0x10800000
imx-ipuv3 imx-ipuv3.0: IPU Warning - IPU_INT_STAT_10 = 0x00180000

Poky 8.0 (Yocto Project 1.3 Reference Distro) 1.3 imx6qsabrelite ttymxc1

Has anyone else experienced this behaviour?  How can I get the Citrix client working on the iMX6 Sabrelite?