[meta-freescale] I2C issues with u-boot from fsl-community-bsp

Sumedha Widyadharma Sumedha.Widyadharma at basyskom.com
Wed Feb 13 04:18:13 PST 2013

Hi,

I have an issue with I2C not working when using a fsl-community-bsp (danny
branch) built u-boot on imx6qsabreauto.

I'm pretty sure it has to do with u-boot because using the kernel and rootfs
built by fsl-community-bsp with the u-boot from the 1.1.0 BSP I2C works.

For now I'm just doing that, using u-boot from the BSP and our kernel/rootfs,
but I'd really like to be able to use the sdcard images.

Is this a known problem?
Any u-boot flavours/configurations I could try?

Regards,
Sumedha Widyadharma