[meta-freescale] Patchwork instance for the mailing list

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at pelagicore.com
Wed Feb 13 02:34:26 PST 2013

On Tue, February 12, 2013 20:05:39 Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I've contacted the OE infra people and they managed to add our mailing
> list to their patchwork setup; so from now on all patches are tracked
> there.
>
> http://patchwork.openembedded.org/project/meta-freescale/list/

Nice! It's definitely a lot less manual labor and therefor (especially for me)
way less error prone :)
Thanks

fyi:
I just applied v4 (including the bundle* you made from the oe patches) and do
a clean (just to be sure) build and let you know of any problems.

*bundles on patchwork are a nice an clean way of pointing to the right set of
patches. Thanks.