[meta-freescale] fsl-image-gui build errors on ubuntu 12.04.2

Prasant J pj0585 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 04:02:39 PST 2013

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 6:52 AM, Prasant J <pj0585 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> This seems your mysql tarball is corrupted. Do:
>>>
>>> bitbake mysql5 -c cleanall
>>>
>>> bitbake -c linux-imx -c cleanall
>>>
>>> It seems the cached tarball is corrupted as well; please do those two
>>> and give it a try.
>>>

> The linux-imx and linux-libc-headers-imx use same GIT server and it
> does take a looooooong time to download as those are huge. powertop
> and others are better to cleanall them and give it a new try.
>
> One thing that might explain the corrupt file is if you press Ctrl-C
> many times to force the interruption. So it will kill the transfer and
> left a broken file as result. In case you press Ctrl-C *once* it'll
> finish after it has done current running tasks, safely.

@Otavio: that was the issue. I had presses Ctrl+C more than once and
the big downloads were getting corrupted and the process never
finished.

I cleaned them all and continued. There were manageable minor issues.

Now I'm stuck at this point:
parted-native-3.1-r0 do_configure()
This process seems to be stuck. Then I tried bitbake fsl-image-gui -v
and I see that while configuring parted there is a step "checking for
working sleep...".
It seems to stuck there. Any idea how long does it sleep?

-Pj