[meta-freescale] Problem with shader compiler

Mattias Sahlén mattias.sahlen at vinnter.se
Thu Feb 7 21:58:04 PST 2013

Thomas Senyk <thomas.senyk at ...> writes:

> Maybe I missed something in the hurry .. not sure.
> Anyway I'm going to do a complete clean build of everything in the week after
> next week and come back to you about the state then.
>
> gotta go now.

Hi
I just wanted to check in and say that I got QT5 running on my SABRE SD board
with the image Thomas has described(no X11, picked it up in another thread). All
I had to do was to manually install the gpu-viv-bin-mx6q_1.1.0-1_armel.deb found
in the L3.0.35_1.1.0_121218_images_MX6 package from freescale.

So, yes you probably missed something in the hurry ;)

/Mattias