[meta-freescale] R: Qt5 with opengl hw acceleration on imx53

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 05:06:05 PDT 2013

Hello Abhijit,

The bitbake is currently doing these steps:

0: qtbase-native-5.1.0-r0 do_fetch (pid 17834)

1: qtbase-5.1.0-r0 do_fetch (pid 17835)

And it seems will take some time.

Anyway, in the meantime I’m thinking about how to build the image after the
current bitbake is ok.

What image I have to bitbake? For testing with qt4e in the past I builded
the qt4e-demo-image. There is something similar for Qt5 or I have to
modify/create another?

Have I to include/modify something in the configuration files?

Qt5 needs X server? There is no QWS server on Qt5 right?

What about the toolchain? How I can make it?

Thank you so much

Simone