[meta-freescale] Qt5 with opengl hw acceleration on imx53

Abhijit Potnis abhijitpotnis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 03:41:51 PDT 2013

Hello Simone,

The repo init step in the document does say that you are based on the dylan
branch.
What you can do is clone the git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-fsl-arm, and
copy the qt5-layer folder from the clone to your
project folder's meta-fsl-arm.

Then edit the meta-fsl-arm/conf/layer.conf* *to add qt5-layer to the
BBFILES variable as below

# We have a packages directory, add to BBFILES
BBFILES += "${LAYERDIR}/recipes-*/*/*.bb \
*            **${LAYERDIR}/qt5-layer/recipes-*/*/*.bbappend \*

            ${LAYERDIR}/recipes-*/*/*.bbappend"

then start building qtbase