[meta-freescale] [ANN] meta-fsl-arm and meta-fsl-arm-extra code freeze

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue Aug 20 12:20:59 PDT 2013

Hello,

The Yocto 1.5 release is getting close and we must stabilize the
Freescale ARM BSP. Freescale has been using Yocto 1.5 snapshot for
their i.MX daily builds and it will be the base for its next BSP
releases.

The plan is code freeze the BSP layers in September 6th and merge bug
fixes or high importance changes only. We will be running some open
test forms and any help for testing is welcome.