[meta-freescale] RES: [RFC] Test plan

Angolini Daiane-B19406 B19406 at freescale.com
Tue Apr 16 06:41:44 PDT 2013

De: meta-freescale-bounces at yoctoproject.org [meta-freescale-bounces at yoctoproject.org] em nome de Diego [diego.ml at zoho.com]
Enviado: terça-feira, 16 de abril de 2013 6:27
Para: meta-freescale at yoctoproject.org
Assunto: Re: [meta-freescale] [RFC] Test plan

> Hi Otavio,
>
> I'd be willing to do some tests for Nitrogen6x. The thing I personally care
> more is 3D Vivante acceleration, but I can as well test audio and other basic
> things.

3D Vivante acceleration is a big feature. I´m not sure if would be better to split this as the libraries (such as openGLES, openVG, and so on) with and without X11.

In near future we will need any help we can get. So, if you have a nitrogen6x keep in touch.

> I've seen the recent proposed patch to build mesa demos also on i.MX6, do you
> think they are a good test for OpenGL ES functionalities?

The purpose of this thread is to know what do you think it would be a good test. I know there is some Vivante demos as well.

We are planning to create a test plan document, that we can follow and get every board tested.

You mentioned autio and other basic things. Could you, please, list it?

Daiane