[meta-freescale] [RFC] Test plan

Diego diego.ml at zoho.com
Tue Apr 16 02:27:49 PDT 2013

> It is not possible to keep testing all boards alone (I don’t own all
> supported boards, for example) and it takes a lot of time to make a
> good test so it’d be good to share the load among more people and
> consequently increase the quality of supported BSP.
>
> What the most important features you wish to have tested and possible
> ways to test them?

Hi Otavio,

I'd be willing to do some tests for Nitrogen6x. The thing I personally care
more is 3D Vivante acceleration, but I can as well test audio and other basic
things.

I've seen the recent proposed patch to build mesa demos also on i.MX6, do you
think they are a good test for OpenGL ES functionalities?

Thanks,
Diego