[meta-freescale] QorIQ SDKV1.3: bitbake chokes on parsing package.bbclass...

Luo Zhenhua-B19537 B19537 at freescale.com
Sun Dec 23 22:58:57 PST 2012

Bob,

Have you met the parse error when building default rootfs images? I guess this issue only happens on your customized recipe, right? This SDK has been verified on typical Linux distros(Ubuntu, Redhat, Fedora, CentOS, openSUSE) with Python 2.6/2.7.

BTW, what's the Linux distro and python version on your machine?

Best Regards,

Zhenhua