[linux-yocto] Modify sysctl.conf

Paul Gortmaker paul.gortmaker at windriver.com
Thu Feb 14 12:51:48 PST 2019

[[linux-yocto] Modify sysctl.conf] On 14/02/2019 (Thu 11:06) Franz Forstmayr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a board with more than one ethernet ports, which should get
> connected to the same network, at least for now. I wanted to prevent
> arp flux for my build and appended the procps recipe with following
> lines.

This list is meant for issues specific to the kernel(s) used in the
yocto project, even if the name doesn't really convey that very well.

For configuration issues like this, I suggest you google for the various
yocto mailing lists, and then pick the one that matches your issue the
best.

Good luck,
Paul.