[linux-yocto] multiple compilers

Thomas PERROT thomas.perrot at tupi.fr
Mon Mar 30 07:48:32 PDT 2015

Hi,

There are two solutions, you can specify a preferred compiler in a
recipe or change the main compiler.

To change preferred compiler in a recipe:
TOOLCHAIN_pn-<recipe-name> = "<your_compiler>"
DEPENDS_append_pn-<recipe-name> = " <your_compiler>-cross "

To change the main compiler:
TOOLCHAIN = "<your_compiler>"

There is a example in the official wiki :
http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/Adding_a_secondary_toolchain

Best regards,
Thomas P.