[linux-yocto] multiple compilers

Mehaffey, John John_Mehaffey at mentor.com
Fri Mar 27 14:32:59 PDT 2015

Hi Dan,
I don't generally do compilers, but the Yocto way is to create another recipe where the SRC_URI points to the tarball/git repository you want to build from. It may be that you will need to start with an older compiler .bb recipe, you don't say how far back you need to go.

You don't really say what you've tried, so I can't help much with specifics, as I am not sure of your level of proficiency with Yocto/bitbake.

Sincerely,
John Mehaffey
Linux System Architect
Mentor Graphics