[linux-yocto] Request to create a new branch for Baytrail BSP

Chang, Rebecca Swee Fun rebecca.swee.fun.chang at intel.com
Sun Nov 10 19:43:43 PST 2013

Hi all,

I would like to request the community to create a new branch for Baytrail BSP in linux-yocto-3.8.

Baytrail BSP will run on both 32bit and also 64bit configurations.
We plan to maintain only 1 branch for both 32 bit and 64 bit because the recipes
are the same.

The branch name will be standard/common-pc-64/baytrail
Branch HEAD on commit 19f949f52599ba7c3f67a5897ac6be14bfcb1200 (Tag v3.8)

After the community are done with branch creation, I will start upstream the patches to the branch.

Please do give me some comments if there are any better ways of doing this.

Thanks!

Best Regards
Rebecca