[Automated-testing] Documentation: Designing for automated testing

Geert Uytterhoeven geert at linux-m68k.org
Thu Oct 24 03:06:00 PDT 2019

Hi Chris,

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 11:58 AM Chris Fiege <cfi at pengutronix.de> wrote:
> now that ELCE and ATS 2019 are coming closer I wanted post a short reminder:
>
> I am collecting facts and hints about how to design an embedded hardware in
> a way, that embedded software development is easy:
>
> https://designing-for-automated-testing.readthedocs.io/

Thanks!

In addition to "GND for Measurement", you may want to add "Power for
Signalling".

I have some boards where I need to pull a signal on an expansion connector
high to power off the board remotely, but that expansion connector doesn't
carry the needed voltage, so I have to get it elsewhere.

Sorry, no pull request...

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds