[Automated-testing] Test definition information for SLAV

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Sat Oct 19 16:18:29 PDT 2019

Pawel,

I'm putting together my talk for ATS on test definitions, and I'd like to
include information about SLAV.

I looked at the SLAV code in:
https://github.com/SamsungSLAV/festral, but I'm not sure if that's the right
repository or not.

Can you please send me a link to a "characteristic" test in your system, that I can
take a look at.

It would be great if you could send me 3 links:
 - to a "simple" test - one that has few fields but is easy to understand
 - to a "characteristic" test - one that uses the most common features of your system
 - to your repository of tests - (if it's not the one above) hopefully a single directory at
a repository online where I can find multiple test definitions.

I'm trying to figure out the list of file formats, fields, operations, and representative
field values based on looking at your code.

I looked at festral/Festral/Tests/Data.hs, Test.hs and TestParser.hs
but it's not clear to me if these are a sample test or part of your test framework.
I also looked at festral/Examples/testconfig.json, and it mentioned test1.yaml and
 test1_parser.sh (which sound like the type of files I might be interested in.)

To give you an idea of what I'm looking for, there is representative data (at least the
links and files) for other test systems on https://elinux.org/Test_definition_survey

 -- Tim