[Automated-testing] CKI Plumbers hackfest location and schedule

Veronika Kabatova vkabatov at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 04:23:50 PDT 2019

Hello,

(I tried to put everyone who signed up into bcc so hopefully it works)

We've just published the detailed information about the CKI Plumbers
hackfest at our blog [0]. We've tried to put the sessions interesting to
kernel developers and maintainers to the second day to not collide with
the maintainers summit.

In case of schedule changes we'll just edit that post, unless it's a
more important change in which case I'll send out another notification
email.

In case someone else is interested to attend, we are still able to
squeeze in a few more people. For more info you can find the original
invite in the mail archive [1].

Let us know if you have any questions!

Veronika
CKI Project