[Automated-testing] Open Automated Testing Standards conference call.

Maria Högberg maria.hogberg at linaro.org
Wed Jul 10 08:52:28 PDT 2019

Hi,

The next call is tomorrow, the 11th of July. As of:
https://elinux.org/Automated_Testing#Conference_call

Agenda from the last meeting can be viewed here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j1OIsFDLYqIStdm-Ltjj8XZ870oFJlUj8NrGP0CixKU
Or converted as a txt here:
https://gist.github.com/danrue/e6b2a2f96458d24276abae54a81dbbd9#file-gistfile1-txt
Many thanks to Dan Rue for the conversion.

Please tell me if you want things to be added to the agenda, it is
currently not open for edits by anyone but me, Dan and Anmar, but will
be at the time
of the meeting.

There are recordings from earlier meetings. They will eventually be
placed somewhere publicly and linked to from the wiki page mentioned
above.

We are open to suggestions for earlier or later meetings, or for
alternating times for the meeting so it works better for US West coast
one month and for South East Asia the next. If you have particular
views on this, send me an email and I'll gather the data and we can
adapt accordingly for next meeting. If your motivation is "I would
like this time as I think X would join the call" please rather ask the
person you want added to the call to email me their preferences so we
know they would actually join.
Consensus so far is "it's ok as it is, but best other option is
alternating times". This will be a quick discussion point at the call.

Zoom has had some issues lately, but for tomorrow, we will keep it a
zoom call and reassess after if necessary.

All the best, and I hope to see you tomorrow,

//Maria