[Automated-testing] Looking for a Debian kernel provisioning solution

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Fri Jan 26 10:23:20 PST 2018

OK - that's super-cool, and directly solves the problem of re-writing the SD card
from the host.

> In fact, we still don't have a proper way of selling them, but if you
> send me your address, you'll probably be added to our beta tester
> program :-)
I will do that in a private e-mail.  Thanks.

In general, I'm looking at this from 2 angles:
 - 1) how to get my own lab set up to do this, and
 - 2) how to make it easy for other people to do testing for this type of configuration

I don't mind getting experimental hardware for my lab, but for 2) there's an obvious
preference to avoid requiring additional hardware, and trying to ensure it's
possible for 3rd parties to do the same setup, easily.

I haven't heard anything from Jan.  Is labgrid being using to drive the
rewrite of software to the sdcard?
Would the software side of this be already integrated into labgrid?
More specifically, would I find example scripts showing how to do this in
the labgrid repository?

Thanks,
 -- Tim