[Automated-testing] Farming together - areas of collobration

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Mon Feb 12 15:31:39 PST 2018

Good suggestion.

I have enough clout (probably :-) to reserve a BOF room on Tuesday night
if there's enough interest.  I'm willing to participate, but won't have time
to put together much content to drive discussion.   Anyone want to volunteer
to lead a BOF on March 13 at ELC?

If you're interested in a BOF, and will likely be at ELC, please speak up, so
I can gauge interest level.  You may want to look at the other BOFs going
on that night, to see if you're willing to sacrifice going to those to attend a
board farm BOF, before saying something.

Even if we do this, I would think a full or half-day summit at Plumbers
(or even at some future Connect) might still be good.
 -- Tim