[yocto] gitlab-runner

Yann Dirson yann.dirson at blade-group.com
Thu Sep 19 07:35:03 PDT 2019

Do you want a recipe for gitlab-runner, or something for getting
gitlab-runned to tun a bitbake build ?  The latter I have, though
imperfect and not readily packaged, but I can possibly try to publish
something (planned for a long time, but hey...)

Yann Dirson <yann at blade-group.com>
Blade / Shadow -- http://shadow.tech