[yocto] gitlab-runner

Simon Spannagel simon.spannagel at cern.ch
Thu Sep 19 06:48:06 PDT 2019

Hi all,

the linked layer does not provide a bitbake recipe for the gitlab-runner
to be built but only some instructions of how to set up a runner
instance to run bitbake on. Was this what you were looking for?

Thanks for the link to the layer index, Randy, I'll look into adding it
there!

Best regards,
Simon